Saturday, December 25, 2004

Insomnia strikes on Christmas day.

This will probably be of little interest -- but I am wide awake on Christmas morning. Perhaps I'm thinking back to all those days when I was little and excited for Christmas morning? Or perhaps I am just awake from too much flickring. Yes that is a verb, I believe. For those of you who don't know what it means, perhaps you will have to ask me.

It's cold tonight. Memories of Florida's warmth zip through my toes. My finger is sore from my little encounter with the 140 lb bag at the baggage claim. Too tired to tell the whole story again, but suffice to say that I am very very skeptical from here on out of helping old ladies asking me to help them at the baggage claim. Ouch.

Ok, perhaps I will try to sleep again.

No comments: